Bread filled to share several
Hello everyone, here is a Georgian recipe I discovered during a meal with friends in Moscow. This bread is to share several dipping in bread, mushrooms, carrot, bread, meat, etc. When you have finished eating the Middle, you can start to eat autour stuffed cheese bread. Well on everything there is in the recipe is editable according to your desires and your diet (vegan, vegetarian, omnivore,…). Your imagination!
If you make bread
-Fresh cheese (cow, goat, sheep,… at your convenience)
-Cheese to grill (cheese raclette, reblochon or grated, etc…)
(1) make your dough to bread and flatten it with a rolling pin. Otherwise get out your dough pizza
(2) put cheese on the dough, then wrap there until a get a hole in the Center. The hole should be both large and deep enough to put the rest of the ingredients. A hole forming a quarter of the dough will be good. Attention while heating, the bottom of the hole could swell, be sure to pierce the dough with a fork to prevent this.
(3) heat slightly in the oven at 160 ° C so that the bottom of the hole is slightly cooked.
(4) put the remaining cheese, white wine, herbs and turmeric in a bowl and mix.
(5) remove the dish from the oven and add the mixture.
(6) turn on the egg and cheese to grill.
(7) heat to 180 ° C – 200 ° C
(8) cut your vegetables, meats, etc. which will be soaked into the bread.
(9) serve hot
This is! You have a dish for many, I hope that this will make you happy!